THE COPYRIGHTS OF ALL MATERIALS
REMAIN WITH THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR
ALL CONTRIBUTORS WILL BE INFORMED IN CASE OF PUBLICATION
All articles should be at least 2000 words long. There is no upper word
limit. However, articles may be shortened. The submission of MA and PhD
theses is particularly welcomed. All articles should be related in some
way to global politics i.e. International Relations and its sub-fields
(security, international political economy, theory, foreign policy, normative
IR etc), global trends, developments and phenomena (development, HIV/AIDS,
environment, anti-globalisation movements etc.), regional and interregional
politics (Africa, EU, South America etc.) or they should be important
for the debates in these fields for various reasons (political philosophy,
law, philosophy of science etc.).
- All submissions undergo a blind review process directed by the journal's
Executive Editorial Board, and performed by an international and interdisciplinary
Review Board. Please email email@example.com
for details of the review process.
- Articles published in www.globalpolitics.net
are protected by copyright, retained by the authors. By submitting an
article to www.globalpolitics.net
the author automatically authorizes the global politics network to publish
this article in an electronic format.
- Please include your name, academic or professional affiliation, degree
name and type or position, email address and word count. Articles or other
items cannot be published without this information. However, contact details
will not be published.
- Please send written contributions by email using .rtf or .doc (Word
97 or older) format.
- No one of the main referencing styles is preferred over the other, however,
there must be consistency within the article. All articles must carry
- It is encouraged though not required to include a short abstract of
about 100-200 words that summarizes the main argument concisely.
- It is the author's responsibility to ensure that no copyrights are violated
by her article.
ALL CONTRIBUTIONS AND QUESTIONS
SHOULD BE EMAILED TO:
WE WELCOME YOU TO THIS NEW AND EXCITING GLOBAL COMMUNITY AND LOOK FORWARD
TO INTERESTING CONTRIBUTIONS !!!