THE COPYRIGHTS OF ALL MATERIALS
REMAIN WITH THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR
ALL CONTRIBUTORS WILL BE INFORMED IN CASE OF PUBLICATION
Debate papers are a way of introducing an audience to fresh, innovative
and thought-provoking opinions and theories that address current theory
and policy dead ends. The emphasis is on short papers (about 500-1500
words; no referencing needed). Not academic rigour but originality, vision
and creativity are desired!
- All submissions undergo a blind review process directed by the journal's
Executive Editorial Board, and performed by an international and interdisciplinary
Peer Review Board. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
for details of the review process.
- Articles published in www.globalpolitics.net are protected by copyright,
retained by the authors. By submitting an article to www.globalpolitics.net
the author automatically authorizes the global politics network to publish
this article in an electronic format.
- Please include your name, academic or professional affiliation, degree
name and type or position, email address and word count. Articles or other
items cannot be published without this information. However, contact details
will not be published.
- Please send written contributions by email using .rtf or .doc (Word
97 or older) or .pdf format.
- It is the author's responsibility to ensure that no copyrights are violated
by the written contribution.
ALL CONTRIBUTIONS AND QUESTIONS SHOULD BE EMAILED TO:
WE WELCOME YOU TO THIS NEW AND EXCITING GLOBAL COMMUNITY AND LOOK FORWARD
TO INTERESTING CONTRIBUTIONS !!!